[Central] I won't make it to Siege

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:46:02 PST 2002

I'm sorry, all - I won't be making it to the Siege of the Abbey.  I am still
too sick, and the camping would kill me.  Have fun w/o me.

Baron Llewellyn will have to take charge of the Central region.  If
Llewellyn doesn't make it, then the order in which command should devolve
should go:

Hosey
Stella
Bjorn
Galen
Fritz

And if none of them are there, y'all figure out who's in command, based on
ability, experience, etc.  Hopefully at least one of these worthies is there
to command.  If not, unit officers should be there to provide experienced
leadership to those able to make it.

I'm also hoping that our Lt. General, Drake, will be there and can help
ensure coherent command.

Again, have fun, everyone!  I hope to hear wonderful stories about your
exploits!

Dux