[Central] Cleburne Demo Reminder

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:18:07 PDT 2002

This Saturday: April 20, 2002 LOCATION: Six-O Ranch, FM 200, Cleburne, Texas
76031
10am to 4pm

The SCA has been invited to demonstrate their enthusiam and skills to the
AERC (American Endurance Riders Conference) race participants this weekend.
Becky Huffman, a supporter of SCA Equestrian, has paid the SCA insurance for
participants to attend a race she is hosting. However, this is not just an
equestrian demo - the AERC needs to see the diversity in the SCA.
Because there will probably be rain on Saturday we will set up the A&S
displays and Fighting/Fencing exhibitions inside the covered work space of
the Six-O ranch (bring chairs). There is no charge for SCA demo members but
there is a $10/horse fee (to the Ranch owner) for riders. Weather permitting
  - I will be authorizing riders.
Last year we got a few new members from this demo. Even though we probably
won't have the great weather we had last year you are welcome to camp over
on the beautiful Six-O Ranch from Fri evening to Sunday but the facilities
are primitive.  (Only a couple sites for running water, portable privies)
Contact: Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com or 972-446-5464 (day),
972-226-2665 evening. Please get back to me if you can attend as soon as
possible.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Directions Aprox 1 hr South of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.