[Central] Dance information

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 17 10:27:39 PDT 2002

Greetings Good Gentles,
Want to improve your courtly graces by learning to dance?  Did you have a
good time at Lindenwood and want to learn more?  Want to be prepared for
next year's ball at Lindenwood?  Gentlemen - want to be instantly popular
with the ladies?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then please join us at
Glaslyn's dance practices.  We meet the 2nd, 4th, and any 5th Thursdays of
each month at the Denton Fine Arts Center (http://dentonarts.com)from 7:00
to 9:00.  No experience or partners are necessary.  The 4th Thursday we are
going to start meeting in garb - preferably whatever you want to wear to a
ball to learn how to manage our clothing.
If you have any further questions, please contact me:  henrycs at ix.netcom.com

In service,
Lady Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (known as Capricia)