[Central] From the Ansteorra Admin...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jun 26 06:28:17 PDT 2002

Good Morning,

  Someone on verizon.net (I suspect James Crocker) is infected with one
  of the strains of the Klez virus. Anyone using verizon.net for their
  email needs to get their virus software updated and their system
  scanned.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black