[Central] Key Connor's photos currently on-line

key connor constable_sca at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 00:32:33 PDT 2002

 Greetings to Everyone Living the Dream We are Sharing,

  As some people know I am offering to take pic of person
in garb at Coronation and then E-mail them to you or just
let you down load them from my photos sites, hopefully
close to the front door so as to not block or be off the
beaten path.

Also I am exchanging a CD [to replace a CD] of all my
epic's for a blank one or $1.00 to replace the one given
for free..

 If  you  would  like  a CD  of  my  SCA  picture,  the
list stands at 10 people, I hope to be able to have 30
ready Sunday with the previous days photos on it!!!!!
This will be no easy task as I expect to take 3330 sat
alone..  [plus 3 for autocrat, current and soon to be
crown..] I think I'll be able to provide these at the
Sunday fighter practise.

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca
             [ Designs for beds and things, maps and
direction to events ]

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca1
             [ steppes, all of it ]

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca2
             [ future home of coronation ]

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca3
             [ defender of Tor, all ]

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca4
             [ future home of coronation, individuals ]

http://photos.yahoo.com/scaphotos
             [heros1]

http://photos.yahoo.com/amtgardphotos
             [ coronation, 220 ]