[Central] Roman Groups/Households

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun Aug 4 17:36:20 PDT 2002

While there have been Roman-based encampments (culture camps at Elfsea
Defender), several of those  associated have since left the region.

Dohmnall, you might check with either HE Edwin or Ly. Isobel (the
merchant). I'm zoning a bit at the moment as far as the name, but one of
the earlier Ansteorran siege engineers would also know a bit...

Amra, List Admin
  * * * * *
Respectfully,
Mike C. Baker

kihe at ticnet.com OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!
Alternate Contact Information: MikeCBaker at aol.com   KiheBard at aol.com
RESUME: http://resumes.dice.com/kihe3bard
OR http://www.buildaresume.com/resume.asp?id=MikeCBaker