[Central] URGENT ASSISTANCE

rasheedlawal rasheed rrasheedlawal at caramail.com
Thu Dec 5 05:42:04 PST 2002

Dear

I am RASHEED LAWAL, a solicitor at law. I
am the personal attorney to Mr. Adreas Kretz, a German
National, that worked with Shell-development Company in
Nigeria. Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. On
the 21st day of April 1999, my client, his wife and their
three children were involved in a car accident along sagamu
expressway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost
their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries
through German embassy
to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has
also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any
member of his family to no avail,I am therefore compelled
to contact you. I am contacting you to assist in
repatriating the money and property left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were
lodged. Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an
account valued at about $5.7 million dollars has issued me
a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives
for over 3 years now I seek your consent to present you as
the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of
this account valued at $5.7 million dollars can be paid to
you so that we can share the money. 60% to me and 40% to
you I have all necessary legal documents that can be used
to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through my
private e-mail and send
to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss
further about this transaction.

Best regards,

BARRISTER RASHEED LAWAL
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)