[Central] Celtic Hertiage Festival?

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 9 20:30:05 PDT 2002

No. there will be no Celtic Heritage Festival demo. The sponsoring group
told me (Lindenwood) that they did not get enough new members to make it
worth their time. Sorry. Bit, If you contact Siobhan (boss) <Not Her
Excellancy of Elfsea> , she does need volunteers and if you wish to work in
your garb, they are strongly encouraging it.

Maria