[Central] Re: [War-Ansteorra] Central Regional War Practice

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Jan 3 14:08:57 PST 2003

Regretfully I must confirm what I had stated during our last war
practice, our combat archers from House Arkham shall not be able to
attend this war practice due to a prior commitment.

Also I regret to say due to some conflicts with kids attending school and
the poor economy we can only expect to field about half the number of
combat archers that we have during the past two Gulf Wars.  However of
those planning to attend next Gulf War both spirts & commitment remain
high, one archer retorted to this distressing news with "That just means
more arrows for us!".

In service,

Ironwyrm