[Central] Central Regional War Practice

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 01:56:01 PST 2003

And another reminder, we have Central Regional War practice at Mary Heads
Carter Park in Carrollton as well, starting at 2:00 p.m.  Of course, with
our rapier bretheran out there starting at 10 a.m., please feel free to show
up and enjoy thier company earlier than that.

Directions:  From the South, your best bet is to take I 35 North.  Exit
Sandy Lake/Whitlock. Go East (this is Whitlock).  You'll pass a sports
complex on the right as you travel along Whitlock.  Whitlock very quickly
becomes Keller Springs.  Not long past the sports complex, you'll come to
Kelly.  Turn left (north) on Kelly.  The park is on the right hand side, a
few blocks north on Kelly.  If you hit George Bush Highway/ Trinity Mills,
you went too far.  It's pretty hard to miss, however.

Lord Morgan Buchanan
Knight Marshal, Steppes