[Central] Urgent Plea for Crash Space for Known World dance

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sun May 18 22:24:35 PDT 2003

The time for Known World Dance Symposium is drawing nigh and we are in need
of good gentles who are willing to share the hospitality of Ansteorra with
visitors from afar.  We are beginning to get more requests from travelers to
our kingdom, but as of yet, I have only one family willing to accomodate a
guest.  If you are willing to house a guest any nights from June 4 - 8,
please e-mail me asap at CSHenry at ev1.net.

In service,
Lady Melissent the Capricious (Capricia)