[Central] The Shire of Emerald Keep

Saadag at aol.com Saadag at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 09:06:51 PDT 2003

                                               The Shire of Emerald Keep

Greeting,

I am the Acting Hospitaller for The Shire Of Emerald Keep in Waco.
My name is Christie Manon Polska. We are needing in some help for a
demo on August 4, 2003. We are needing people in A&S, Bardic, and
Heavy Fighters. To assist us at a National Night Out gathering. It will
be at Midway, Jr. High, 800 N. Hewitt Dr. at 6:00 PM till 9:00 PM. If you
need any information please fill free to contact me.
Thank you,
Christie Manon Polska
mka Christy D. Lucas