[Central] Pre-Reg

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Tue Dec 2 19:11:39 PST 2003

Good Gentles,

     It might be common knowledge that there are only 23 more days until Christmas, but do you know that you have less than 2 months to get pre-registered for Gulf War?!  That's right---pre-registration is here and will be ending 1/31/04.  So go to www.gulfwars.org and pre-reg now.  In previous years you could only pre-reg by mail but this year you can also pre-reg through the computer.  On the main page at www.gulfwars.org there is an icon that you can *click* on that will allow you to pre-reg over the computer (only Mastercard and Visa credit cards accepted).  If this is not for you, the old way is still an option.  Just print the form off of the site and mail the form plus the payment.  Be sure to have all pre-reg either entered in or the envelope post marked no later than 1/31/04!!  All requests for pre-registration after 1/31/04 will not be accepted.
     Also keep in mind that pre-reg is Cheaper than if you pay at the door.  Plus if you pre-reg you are guaranteed land.  There will be open camping...but keep in mind that "open camping" is what is left over once all the land is divided out for the pre-reg people and there is not guaranteed of space.
     If you have already pre-reg or you are going to pre- reg please send me the following information (list each individual please):

Name (SCA and mundane)
Group camping with
Day of arrival
age (if 13 or younger)
Tent size (including ropes)

I will be using this info to help make sure that there are no problems with your information vs the official gulf war pre-reg list later on.  If you have any questions or need any additional information please contact me at mysticfalcon at onebox.com.
     One more reminder....there will be no prewar booklet mailed for this Gulf Wars, so if you have been looking for one and are worried that you have not received yours yet...it is not lost....they are not sending one out this year.
     Thank you for your time, efforts, service and support!   See you at war.

Central Regional Land Cordinator,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol