[Central] Gulf War

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Dec 8 20:28:16 PST 2003

Greetings again,

This is your weekly reminder that war is upon us and pre-registration is a great way to prepare for it!  All pre-reg's must be post marked (or if online registered) by Jan 31,2004.  You can get the pre-reg form at www.gulfwars.org  You can also access the online pre-registration system from the site too.  Remember that is is cheaper to pre-reg than it is to pay at the door.  Plus is you pre-reg you are guaranteed land.  Once you have sent in your pre-reg please email me the following information:

Name (SCA, Mundane)
Group Camping with
Tent Size
Day of Arrival
Age (if 13 or younger)

If you have any questions or need any additional information please contact me and I will do the best that I can to assist you.  Thanks!

In service,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol
Central Regional Land Coordinator