[Central] Lindenwood Populace

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Wed Jan 7 11:40:47 PST 2004

Lindenwood's Populace meeting is held at Jaycee Park in Irving, in the
arts building. The building will be open at 7pm, but the meeting will not
start until 7:30pm, as I don't get off work until 7, and will have to get
there. :)

Jaycee Park is located off 183 between Story Road and MacArthur Blvd. If
you are on 183 going towards Dallas, take the Story Rd Exit and the park
will be on your right.

If you are going towards Fort Worth on 183, take the Story Rd Exit and
cross under the highway. The park will then be on your right.

YIS
Lady Sunnifa
Seneschal, Lindenwood