[Central] More Names

mysticfalcon@onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Jan 19 17:16:39 PST 2004

Good Gentles,

     First I would like to thank those of you have contacted me with your pre-reservation information, I really appreciate it.  If you have emailed me your info and have not heard I response from me, please contact me again.  I make it a point to email everyone a confirmation that I received their post and that their info is correct.  You can reach me at mysticfalcon at onebox.com
     The following are the names of people that I have info for:

Enoch Crandall MacCranon
Gerita del Mora
Tenchi Suiko
Terrence of the Syke
Alaric Morganygg
Fiona Morganygg
Timothy of Glastinbury
Anezka z Rozmitala
Tegwared MacAulay
Cantin ferch Rhys
Elizabeth Hawkwood
Raimond de Mora

  If your name is not on this list and you have pre-reg, please let me know.  If you have not pre-registered... I encourage you to do so today. Plus this year it is even easier, you can register online.  Just go to www.gulfwars.org and sign up.  But if you like the post instead go to that same website address and download the pre-reservation form.  All reservations must be made on or post dated by Jan 31st and NO LATER.  Also remember that there will be no pre-war booklet mailed out this year as was done in the past.    Once you have pre-reg please send me the following information so that I can make sure that your name is listed on the final and official pre-reg list for war so if there are any discrepencies that can be avoided before you get on site.

Name (SCA/Mundane)
Age (if 13 or younger)
Size of Tent
Group Camping with