[Central] Fw: [Western] Sewing Bee

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jan 1 16:55:25 PST 2004

Ok folks, how about we do the same thing. :)

Remember there is also Estrella coming. For that other kingdoms made head
coverings that were very nice. I got to have one because I ended up at their
camp since there was no ansteorran camp. I was one of two ansteorran soup
kitchen/water bearers for their Kingdom. :)

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra