[Central] Jagermeister!

Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue LordEvets at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 12:28:37 PST 2004

Greetings from the Shire of Ffynnon Gath.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite one and all to our upcoming
event: Jägermeister. We have many activities planned including: a Heavy List
Swiss 5 (to determine our Champion), a brewing competition to choose our
Braumeister, an Arts & Sciences competition, a Silent Auction, Rhoadd
Championship Bearpit Wrestling, and much more. A traveling band of gypsies
has setup camp outside our fair Shire and would like to entertain you with a
Middle-Eastern style hafleh. They have promised belly-dancing, drumming, and
fire-spinning. The event will be held at Nolte Island park in Seguin, TX.
Please see our website for more information and maps:
http://Ffynnon-Gath.Ansteorra.org/jagermeister.htm

This guarantees to be one of the most unforgetable events of the year. Don’t
miss it!

--Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue
--Autocrat