[Central] Don't want to run all over an event site?

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Aug 2 20:44:08 PDT 2004

Greetings Central Region,

Would you like an event where you are not exhausted by the end. Have you
been on a site where you walked from one end of the world to the other just
to enjoy your favorite activity?  Well the Shire of Loch Ruadh is
celebrating Lughnasad and our 10th anniversary this weekend.  With this
event being in August we work diligently to keep the activities in one
general area.  But for those who like to do Archery and the Knife, axe and
spear throw we made your walk a little easier by providing a misty forest in
between those activities and the main field.  Just to help a little more in
the August heat, we will be having A & S, Bardic, Rapier, Chivalric, Feast,
Court and an after dark sing along Bardic all occuring on the main field.

So bring your chair, table, cooler and whatever else make you comfortable to
the main field and be ready to enjoy all of the activities for the day.

For more information please see this site.
http://webpages.charter.net/lughnasad/

In Service to the Dream,
Caerell & Aingeal Mac Mac