[Central] New Central Pre-Reg Corrdinator

mysticfalcon@onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Fri Nov 5 06:56:27 PST 2004

Good Day-

    I first want to thank everyone for the support and efforts put forth in aiding me in being the Central Region Land Corrdinator for Ansteorra for the past two years.  I have enjoyed the oppurtunity and am very grateful.  This year I am turning over my position as your corrdinator but will still be working with the Sir Godwin as a deputy liason for Ansteorra. In my stead Lady Mebh will be taking over as the Central Regional Coordinator.  I have worked with her on several occasion and she was a great aid at Gulf War last year.  I know she is very dedicated and excited about this position and it is my pleasure to hand it over to such an outstanding lady.  Online pre-registration and forms are now available at www.gulfwars.org Remember that all pre-registrations must be mailed or completed online no later than Jan 31, 2005.
See you at WAR.

In Service,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol