[Central] Rapier Opportunity at Dec 10 Demo!

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Wed Dec 1 09:06:08 PST 2004

There is the opportunity for an extra half hour of Rapier activity at the
Irving Arts Center Open House demo on Friday the 10th of December!

I have one rapier fighter who has already volunteered, but she needs someone to
spar with, and of course we need a marshal!

The demo runs from 6:00p to 8:00p with fighting demos on stage at 6:00-6:30 and
6:45-7:15. Setup starts at 5:00p. For more details, please contact
sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org

YIS
Lady Sunnifa