[Central] Central Region Gulf War Land

Medb Liath medbliath at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 5 18:29:22 PST 2004

Greetings to all from Honorable Lady Medb Liath.

I will be taking over from Lady Honour as your Central Regional Land Coordinator for Gulf Wars this year.

My functions will include communication with each canton, shire and barony as well as other groups in the region who wish to camp within Ansteorra's land allotment; data entry into our land database to make sure that each group gets credit for all of their pre-registrations and gets the square footage from that pre-registration; and support for the onsite crew once Gulf Wars gets here.

Each camp coordinator needs to contact me as soon as possible so that I can get their group into the database.

As in years past, pre-registration is the key.  Our total land allotment comes from the pre-registration process.  Pre-register early and often!

Be sure that pre-registration forms indicate that the group affiliation states Kingdom of Ansteorra.  I will be matching up names to groups via the database.

Once pre-registration closes, the lists will be compared, edited and then, final land assignments will be made. This is a critical time for the coordinators, as I will be contacting you about missing pre-registrations or ones that may have been miskeyed into the Gulf Wars database.  This is usually a very tight schedule.

Contrary to popular belief, the final land assigments are not made at the regional level, but will be made by the Kingdom staff:  Lady Honour and Sir Godwin.  Any land assignment issues should be directed to them.

I can be contacted at medbliath at earthlink.net.

I remain in service,
Medb Liath