[Central] Raffle at Steppes Warlord XXXII

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Fri May 13 13:33:52 PDT 2005

Come one, come all and see the marvelous wares that the Canton of
Lindenwood has offered up for raffle!

Tickets will be on sale Saturday, May 28 and Sunday May 29 for $1 a piece
or 6 tickets for $5 at Steppes Warlord XXXII.

Each ticket is a chance at one of our wonderful items. You decide which
one you would like to put your ticket(s) on, and drop your ticket(s) in
that item's collection box.

The drawings will be held on the list field -after- Court on Sunday, May
29. You must be present to win, or have a representative present with your
winning ticket who will convey your prize to you.

Our list of beautiful items includes, but is not limited to:

A set of blue rutile feastgear for two in their own padded bags and basket
from the wonderful Mistress Kalida!

A full stave of rattan from the gallant Lord Agilwulf the Loud!

A large wooden chest with carved metal fittings, hinges, and hasps from
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir!

A length of palest blue cotton-linen blend fabric from the generous Lady
Amiliona of Hare's Keep!

A beautiful necklace from the Honorable Lady Suzanna the Herbalist!

A Japanese Kosode from the lovely Lady Aldreda the Fair!

An herbal remedy from the wise HL Suzanna the Herbalist!

A lot of three lengths of woven trim from talented Lady Aimiliona of
Hare's Keep!

A Japanese tea set for four with a cast iron kettle and four cups from
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir!

Please come see us on Merchant's Row! Look for our device, Per chevron
throughout gules and azure, a chevron throughout and in base a cinquefoil
inverted within a laurel wreath Or. In English, red and blue divided
by a yellow chevron with a five-lobed flower at the bottom surrounded by a
laurel wreath. ;)

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood