[Central] Raffle at Steppes Warlord XXXII (fwd)

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed May 25 15:19:25 PDT 2005

Come one, come all and see the marvelous wares that the Canton of Lindenwood
has offered up for raffle! This raffle is to benefit the activities of the
Canton of Lindenwood, including operating expenses and events.

Tickets will be on sale Saturday, May 28 and Sunday May 29 for $1 a piece or 6
tickets for $5 at Steppes Warlord XXXII from 9a to 5p both days.

Each ticket is a chance at one of our wonderful items. You decide which one you
would like to put your ticket(s) on, and drop your ticket(s) in that item's
collection box.

The drawings will be held on the list field -after- Court on Sunday, May 29.
You must be present with ticket stub in hand to win, or have a representative
present with your winning ticket stub who will convey your prize to you.

Our list of beautiful items includes, but is not limited to:

A set of blue rutile feastgear for two in their own padded bags and basket from
the wonderful Mistress Kalida!

A full stave of rattan from the gallant Lord Agilwulf the Loud!

A large wooden chest with carved metal fittings, hinges, and hasps from Lady
Sunnifa Eiriksdottir!

A length of palest blue cotton-linen blend fabric from the generous Lady
Amiliona of Hare's Keep!

A beautiful necklace from the Honorable Lady Suzanna the Herbalist!

An herbal remedy from the wise HL Suzanna the Herbalist!

A lot of three lengths of woven trim from talented Lady Aimiliona of Hare's
Keep!

A Japanese tea set for four with a cast iron kettle and four cups from Lady
Sunnifa Eiriksdottir!

Please come see us on Merchant's Row! Look for our device, Per chevron
throughout gules and azure, a chevron throughout and in base a cinquefoil
inverted within a laurel wreath Or. In English, red and blue divided by a
yellow chevron with a five-lobed flower at the bottom surrounded by a laurel
wreath. ;)

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood