[Central] Lindenwood's Midsummer's Masked Ball Lost & Found

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 27 16:21:54 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I have the following items handed to me as lost and found at last
Saturday's Midsummer's Masked Ball:

1> two white dice
2> small irridescent drawstring bag
3> small square dark olive green pillow
4> blue handled wrench/pliers

If any of these items are yours, please contact me!

I understand there was some confusion over who's rug was whom. I
appologize for that, and not thinking ahead to bring some sort of tape and
a marker to clearly label the appropriate owners on the underside. I do
not have any rugs from the event in my possession. They all went home with
someone. It is my hope that they all find their proper homes, and again,
my sincere appologies for the confusion.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Event Steward & Seneschal