[Central] Hello?

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 20:21:14 PDT 2005

MessageIt's alive! It's alive!

CENTRAL has always been a relatively low-volume list, since it was first set
up (gawrsh, nearly ten years ago now?).
The baronial / canton / shire maillists tend to be more active over time --
but Central has been a "backstop" and wide-cast that keeps plugging along.

Amra, founding list-keeper / admin

(P.S.  Crandall, how ya doing on the admin stuff, boy-o?  Looks like yur
doin' a fine yob from where I sit, I tell you true!)