[Central] Joint Fighter Practice betwen Steppes and ElfSea

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:05:36 PST 2005

All are invited to attend the Steppes and ElfSea joint practice is this weekend.  His Highness Mahdi, Baron of the Steppes intends on returning from the creation of a new kingdom to attend this practice, and will be holding a buckler tourney in addition to everything else that's going on.  I understand that we may have some fighters from out-of-region attending as well.  So every able bodied fighter should attend if possible!  I look forward to seeing you all there at 2 p.m. at Mary Heads Carter Park in Carrollton.  See the Steppes webpage if you need a map and directions, or feel free to contact me.

Centurion Morgan Buchanan
Central Regional Knight Marshal