No subject

Sat May 27 17:12:21 PDT 2006

Accra -Ghana
Phone-00233-24389069
email-franguei at yahoo.com

Sir

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise
as we have no previouse contacts.

I got your contact  from the foreign information
department of the Ghanian ministry of Foreign affairs.

My name is Frank Guei. Iam the fisrt son of my
father.My father is Geneeral Robert Guei, the former
president of my country -Ivory Cost (Cote D'voire )
who is now in detention.

I am writing to solicite your assistance in helping me
keep and invest in your country the sum of  22 million
Dollars.

This money was packed in a metalic box and deposited
in a security company by my father in a nearby west
African country-Ghana in oder to avoide any person
from knowing about it.

Just  a couple of weeks  ago, I was informed about
this money by the security company where my father
deposited it. I have visited the security company Here
in Ghana to accertain the genuity of the money .

However, the security company could not release the
money to me on the condition that I have to Provide
somebody who is up to 30yrs who can stand as a trustee
,so that they can be able to hand the person over the
money for safe keeping and investment until Iam up to
30yrs since Iam only 22yrs Or I have to wait until Iam
up 30yrs before they can release the money to me.

At the moment, I am financially handicaped that I can
not afford to wait for the next  8yrs before the money
could be released to me.Thus I write to request from
you if you will be disposed in helping me keep and
invest this money without the knowledge of anybody.

I will offer you a reasonable amout of this money  or
we can enter into partnership at the end of the day.

Do contact me through the above e-mail if it apeals to
you to assist me.

Frank Guei