[Central] Meredudd Brangwyn?

tmcd@panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Aug 17 12:41:18 PDT 2006

There's a heraldic submitter in another kingdom who is contemplating
the device
    Sable fretty argent.

This would conflict with the device of Meredudd Brangwyn, who
submitted her name in 1996 via Elfsea and (a few months later) her
device via the Steppes.  But it would be possible for Gruffudd to
register his design if Meredudd signed a letter of permission to
conflict.

I'm afraid I'm not placing her -- unfortunately, that's not
surprising, considering how bad a memory for names and faces I have.
Anybody know whether she's still active or around?  If you know her,
would you please ask her to e-mail tmcd at panix.com or call me at
512 795 9668 to discuss it?

Danielis Lincolinum
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com