[Central] Meredudd Brangwyn?

Tim Rayburn trayburn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 06:32:18 PDT 2006

Master Daniel,

I'm afraid she is no longer active and I have no current contact information
for her.  I remember her well, and my lady (Anezka) sought and obtained a
permission to conflict with her in order to register her device (as I
recall).  The only possibility I can think of to get in contact would be to
lookup the Kingdom copies of Anezka z Rozmitala's submission and see if
contact information was provided on the permission to conflict letter
there-in.

>From the mysts of history,
Timothy of Glastinbury