[Central] Central Regional Knight Marshal position opening

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:17:06 PDT 2006

Greetings!  This is a general announcement that the position I currently hold, that of Central Regional Knight Marshal, will be opening up shortly.  My warrent ends with the reign of Aaron and Britta, so Sieur Jean Paul would like to start taking applications so my replacement is in place when their reign ends.  This announcement will be in the Black Star soon as well.

The primary responsabilities of the office are gathering the monthly reports from the local knight marshals and working to ensure that authorizations occur.  In addition, there is marshalling at events when you're needed, as well as helping local groups who may not have a knight marshal to secure a Marshal in Charge if they have an event, and so on.

Applicants for this office should send a scanned membership card and drivers license, along with the officer application forum and a brief resume of your qualifications to the Kingdom Earl Marshal and his Emergency Replacement Earl Marshal, Ritter Asoph at:

marshal at ansteorra.org
er at marshal.ansteorra.org

If you must send paper copies, their addresses are availabe in the Black Star as well.

It's been an incredible pleasure serving the Kingdom and the Central Region in this capacity for the last 2 years, and of course I have no intention of stopping my activity in the marshallate.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, Sieur Jean Paul or Ritter Asoph.

Yours in Service,
Sir Morgan Buchanan
Central Regional Knight Marshal