[Central] Vahalla death Tourney

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Aug 15 19:56:22 PDT 2007

The Tanists of Caldal, Lord Jonathan de Laufyson and Lord Richard de Laufyson send Greeting to all the good people of the Area
As good Scots we love death and to guarantee better deaths at Lammas day's Valhalla Death Tourney this week we will offer a silver bracelet to the most spectacular death during the Tourney. The death will be judged by them and other members of Caldal.
The tournament will be held in the cool of the evening so we hope everyone can make it
Lord Jonathan de Laufyson
Lord Richard de Laufyson