[Central] Transportation of materials to Pennsic

prudencecurious at netscape.net prudencecurious at netscape.net
Thu Jul 12 07:00:15 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I able to attend Pennsic during the second week.? Last time I went, I packed my tent and sleeping bag for the plane, but the airport took it apart as a saftey measure.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to transport my "bedroll" to Pennsic.? It meets airplane measurement for transport - the size of a medium-large?duffle bag.

I can bring it to Red Tape.? I will be arriving late Friday night - we can arrange a spot at Pennsic for me to pick it up.? I am camping with friends that I made when I lived in the East Kingdom.

Thanks,

Prudence the Curious