[Central] Iron Star of Ansteorra

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 06:04:32 PDT 2007

Very proud of our galiant fighters.  Vivat!

  Will look forward to watching the fight at Three Kings.

  HE Katheryn
  Baroness of the Steppes

Adelina of the Steppes <assistant-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org> wrote:
  Greetings!
I would like to herald GREAT NEWS! (as no one else has as of yet....)
A teem comprised of fighters from both Elf Sea and the Steppes banded
together to take our Iron Star from the Calontirees!
AND SUCEEDED AT NAMRON!!!!!!!
SO Congratulations to-
Lord Dirk the Just
Don Ingve of York
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen* *
Don Robin of Gilwell
Lord Uilliacc Macuilliecc

They will be defending the Iron Star of Ansteorra at Three Kings.
YIS,
Adelina of the Steppes

P.S. Feel free to repost this to those that would be interested in the news
or fighting against this team at Three Kings.