[Central] Fw: Calling all Merchants

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Dec 5 10:36:03 PST 2008

One thing that might be in effect here is the suppression of duplicate
emails. If you have an email that is going to two lists and you are on both
of them, the system only delivers it to one of them. So, in this case, you
would get this on Ansteorra or Steppes or Elfsea, but not on all of them.
You cannot tell if it went to the other lists unless you know someone who is
only on that list. The other way is to send the message separately to each
one. Then you will see all three, but use more resources and make someone
look at the message three times.

Caelin