[Central] Rapier fighting at Gulf Wars

Ruth Devlaeminck darnea_7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:49:15 PST 2009

Hello all,

We are putting together a Central Regional Rapier fighting unit for Gulf Wars.  We would like to train together to be a more effective unit and potentially make ourselves fighting tabbards or cloaks that everyone that is part of the unit can wear.  To facilitate training, we will be having mellee practice at Tuesday night practice and on some off weekends.  I am trying to find out what interest there would be in having a melee practice on Saturday January 31.  If you are going to be going to Gulf Wars, please come out and train with us, if you are not going to be able to make Gulf Wars, please come out and help us train.

If you will be attending Gulf Wars, please let me know.  I am trying to put together a contact list so that we can make plans without hitting all of the email lists.  (Please send me an email even if I already know you are coming so that I am sure to have your contact info).

YIS,
Lady Layla bint Yusef