[Central] Grand Assembly of Archers

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:25:00 PDT 2009

On September 11th, 12th and 13th the Baronies of Namron and Wiesenfeuer will
host the first Grand Assembly of Archers at beautiful Camp Da-Ka-Ni in
Oklahoma City!

We've scheduled 12 prize tournaments for your shooting pleasure. Never shot
before, we'll loan you a bow! Are you an expert archer, we've got challenges
in store for you! We have shoots planned for everyone including children,
youth, ladies, past and present champions, special shoots for unranked and
ranked archers, traditional and crossbow, plus open shoots for everyone
including a viking shoot, string shoot and a finale shoot across two ranges
for all archers to end their day with.

Prizes include a traditional English long bow, tooled arm guards, handmade
leather pouch, handmade leather side bag, a prize basket made just for the
ladies plus much more.

Friday evening we'll drink and be merry at the Bardic Circle.  Saturday
night we'll drum and dance 'til dawn at the Hafla!

The Flaming Weasel Tavern will be available for a very reasonable fee and
will provide meals for the entire weekend!

Site fee is ONLY $6.00 for adults, $5 for minors, children 5 and under free.

Site opens at 5pm Friday and closes at 2pm on Sunday.

Camp Da-Ka-Ni is located at 3309 E. Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73131

(Lat, Long: 35.580, -97.454)

Take your best route to I-35 and northern Oklahoma City. Exit onto Hefner
Road near Frontier City Amusement Park. Head west for half a mile.

Find more details and contact information at:

http://namron.ansteorra.org/events/GrandAssemblyOfArchers.html

Hope to see you there!

Melina de Mantua <mailto:shell.atwood at gmail.com>

Ulf Gunnarsson <mailto:ulfie at cox.net>