[Central] War Fighting Tomorrow 9/12

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 03:04:17 PDT 2009

Forwarded by request:

Greetings!

The Caladin and John School of War is traveling to Denton, TX this weekend. While this is a demo, we have free reign to practice and get things done as we need. There will be something for the inexperienced fighter as well as the seasoned commanders. If you are in the Central Region head on over and hit your friends with sticks!!!! If you are from outside the Central Region you are also welcome!

Where: We will be at the Denton Fair grounds < 2217 N. Carroll Blvd. Denton, TX 76201>

When: 10am start time we will go till we get tired of fighting :D

The School of War is a John and Caladin production. (A Division of Fighting, Frolicking and Fun Incarcerated.)
All activities performed at your own risk, Heavy Weapons Melee Fighting has been known to cause Sweating, Bruises, Huge Smiles, and the Occasional Cackle of Glee. They means you Monkey Boy!