[Central] Short Notice - Need display armor in Plano thisweekend

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 3 15:45:26 PST 2009

I am happy that we could accommodate your efforts, and so quickly.
My thanks to whom ever it was that assisted.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith