[Central] Mini-Siege Weapon & Feast Crossbow Tournament for 12th Night is Cancelled!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 1 09:04:37 PST 2010

Greetings,

It is with much regret I must inform the populous we will be unable
to host our Mini-Siege Weapon & Feast Crossbow Tournament for
our 12th Night Celebration this year due to illness.  Not just myself
but everyone whom normally helps put on this fun & very popular
little tournament is either unable to attend, ill or recovering from
surgery, and I wouldn't wish the nasty little virus I have on anyone!

So with much disappointment I must cancel this year's tournament.

We hope to be back in action for next year's event with a whole new
format for our little feast weaponry tournament we have been play
testing over the last season and found to be even more fun.  We
shall be holding impromptu mini-crossbow contests at events over
the coming year just for fun and to keep those food-flinging skills
sharp.  So keep a watch for our table-top duelist and come join in
the fun when you see us!

Our most humble apologies for any inconvenience and late notice
as we had hope to recover enough to hold the tournament but alias
it's not to be.  Have a very fun filled 12th Night Celebration and a
very safe & Happy New Year!

Regards,

Ironwyrm