[Central] Missile activites for Steppes Warlord XXXVII:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 01:25:13 PDT 2010

It has been pointed out to me that in my haste to post I have put
out some poorly worded and what might be easily misconstrued
information on the Squires Duck Shoot.  This contest is not a
combat activity, nor combat archery class of any kind, but only
a target shoot using combat archery & siege equipment.  I do
apologize for any confusion there!

Ironwyrm