[Central] Steppes Warlord's Brewer & Vintner Competition 2012:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 09:11:53 PDT 2012

>From the Steppes Loose Association of Brewers(SLAB)

Greetings all,

Ah yes time draws when our friends from all over the Kingdom
journey into central region to join in the contests for and celebration
of our Steppes Warlord Champions.  In honor of the occasion and
with the support of our gracious Lord & Lady Steppes our brewer's
non-guild the Steppes Loose Association of Brewers plans to hold
a "Judge's Choice" Brewer & Vintner Competition late in the
afternoon of Sunday May 27th during our Steppes Warlord event!

Bring your favorite & best libation to tempt our judges with to chose
as this year's winning entry at our Judge's Choice Competition!

Documentation, period or original recipes and presentation are
always a plus, however not required.  Bottled or kegged entries are
both OK, but if kegged you must provide your own equipment.  Ice
chests shall be available should your bottled entries require cooling,
or you may provide your own.  Be sure to mark your entries(and any
equipment) clearly with labels that shall not be lost if soaked.

Location shall be near the north fence entry to the hall parking lot.
Entries may be brought to the judging area for set up at 2PM in
the afternoon to be followed by the judging at 4PM.

Pray check gate for any last minute changes to that schedule.
The Winner of our competition shall be announced during Sunday
evening's court

Please note, those entering are not required to be present to answer
questions during the judging but it couldn't hurt.  This should go
without saying however we must, no commercial kit entries please!
We are judging the entries upon your work, not someone Else's.

 Please remember, drinking in period containers on site only!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"
Yahoo-group Moderator for the SLAB