[Central] Norman Medieval Fair this weekend! Looking for participants!

Aibhilín inghean Daibhídh aibhilind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:45:11 PDT 2015

Greetings!

The Norman Medieval Fair (http://medievalfair.org/) is this weekend, March
27-29 from 10 am - 7 pm. We are looking for volunteers to participate in
our large demo! We need fighters, artisans, musicians, heralds and outgoing
enthusiasts who can demonstrate what we do and talk about what we are about
to the public!

Please consider joining us as we have a full schedule of fun activities to
participate in!
View our schedule here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eaQOaPTSvjP-SHSccD4JBepaX3fLffnbCEaF25Ito2k/edit?usp=sharing

Keep in mind that any time the field is open (between various scheduled
activities, before, or after) it is open for fighting!

Consider filling out our form so our coordinators can more effectively plan
for the battles, concerts, and craft demos throughout the day!
http://goo.gl/forms/ubmjgkPL1J

If you have questions, please contact me at aibhilind at gmail.com

If you need crash space, please contact Adena at
adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com

YIS
Aibhilin inghean Daibhidh

--