[Central] Opening bids for the office of Central Regional Missile Marshal:

John Bishop ironwyrm at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 07:55:24 PDT 2017

Greetings,
Today we are opening bids for the office of Central Regional Missile Marshal.  Please address all inquires and bids for the office to our Kingdom Missile Marshal.
It has been my great honor to serve Kingdom, Crown and above all our wonderful populous of our lands over the last few years.  Thank you all for allowing me the privilege to serve you!
Most humble regards,
HL William Black Dragon  (aka "Ironwyrm")