[Chemin-noir] whos on the list

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 20:05:55 PDT 2003

I think I am here, too, as I am getting stuff under the heading of our Canton.  Ottokar, are we all getting together tomorrow?  At 6pm at the park in front of your house?  My back is still hosed and am still off work, but I want to show up if we are doing a practice.
skerri

ainarm at cox.net wrote:
Well I am here.
Ainar

> From: OttokarLuther at aol.com
> Date: 2003/08/08 Fri PM 12:18:25 EDT
> To: chemin-noir at ansteorra.org
> Subject: [Chemin-noir] whos on the list
>
> Greetings all
>
> if you are getting this please drop me a note so i know who else needs to be
> invited
>
> And thank you Robert for setting this up
>
> Ottokar

Greetings all

if you are getting this please drop me a note so i know who else needs to be invited

And thank you Robert for setting this up

Chemin-noir mailing list
Chemin-noir at ansteorra.org