[Chemin-noir] sunday demo

fintan@cableone.net fintan at cableone.net
Thu Oct 2 16:39:44 PDT 2003

It looks like its not going to happen. The hospitaler of Northkeep has dropped the position and
he was the contact that the Scouts knew. The Sat. King Arthur Fair is on and looks to
be fun. We will probably have Sunday Practice in the park like normal. It is going to be hard
to get word to John Jr. His computer is down for repairs. Contact me for info. Fiontan O'Cuaig