[Chemin-noir] Chemin Noir POP

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 01:10:52 PDT 2003

I will not be going as I started back to work today, Sept 16th.

OttokarLuther at aol.com wrote:Greeting all

Our Populace Meating will be this Thursday (18 TH) at Homerun pizza in bartlesville
(500 se Washington Blvd) from 7:30 pm till 9:pm

>From tulsa follow hwy 75 north about half way through town home run pizza will be on your right in eastland center

Chemin-noir mailing list
Chemin-noir at ansteorra.org

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Knight Marshall
Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed