[Chemin-noir] Looking for...

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Dec 26 15:18:19 PST 2004

Howdy!  I'm still working on the website for Chemin Noir, and am seeking more info....

1) A writeup of the general history of the Canton - when was it founded, by whom, do you have a copy of the petition, any kind of detail....

2) A list of all the officers of the Canton - who does what... I have Seneshal, Knight-Marshal, Herald and Chronicler, I believe....

3) Any more individual bios of folks in the canton...

4) Photographs of folks in the canton, canton events, etc...

- in service,

zubeydah