[Chemin-noir] Viking fest

Nancy Starkey rosemacmora at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 22:04:51 PST 2004

This was on the Elfsea list and I thought that people may be interested in it. I checked with Sharon Pelfrey to see if she felt there would be any problem posting to the two lists. Her reply was that she didn't think so as she thought they were just trying to get the information out.

Rose Macmora

For those interested in the Viking Personna, I recieved recently.----- Original Message ----- > Greetings, My Lady,>        I am writing to ask if you will tell the people of Elfsea ofupcoming> Viking Fest, to be held April 16th through the 18th.  This is a publicevent> co-sponsored by the City of Waco, and will feature a viking campsite, 30> Viking re-enactors from Europe who fight with steel weapons, and the> Ansteorran Longship Company in addition to more modern Scandinavianculture.>        Please tell the vikings among you that we invite them to camp with> us; they may contact me via e-mail.  They, and the simply curious, canfind> more information at: www.vikingfest.com>       We hope to welcome many of you, in garb or mundane clothing, to our> camp,>       Thordis Hakonardottir>>>>> Melissa Snow> Co-Founder,> VIVA> Vinland International Viking Association rose_dawes at hotmail.com>