[Chemin-noir] Chemin-noir website

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Feb 1 09:07:26 PST 2005

Hey there, Chemin-noir!

I wanted to let you know that there is a *DRAFT* version of the canton website
up and viewable at : http://cheminnoir.northkeep.org

It has a whole lot of empty space that can only be filled by YOU.  I need
history, officers, calendar, locations, photos, all sorts of things.

I'm also still playing with the color scheme. Using the golden yellow was just
offensive to the eye in large quantities, so I'm working on more aesthetic
options.  Questions, comments, and suggestions are *wecome*, so don't be shy to
raise your voice - this site is to represent YOU, and I want you to be happy
with it!

Also, please check to see if I've added your information correctly to the
People of Chemin Noir section. If it's missing, I don't have it! If you sent it
and it's not posted, I might not have gotten it, so please resend it.

in webby service,

-Zubeydah

PS:  Who is going to be your canton's waterbearer? *nudge nudge*